Thursday 16 April 2020

Donald Trump doesn't like The WHO

Donald Trump doesn't like The WHO 

Donald Trump doesn’t like The WHO,
For reasons that I Can’t Explain;
I asked, and he said, Who Are You?
And that, he Won’t Get Fooled Again.
Behind Blue Eyes, he thought it through,
Reminded me that, I’m A Boy,
And if The Kids Are Alright Too,
A Substitute, he’ll soon employ.

Though I Can See For Miles, it’s true,
And be Anyway Anyhow Anywhere,
Donald Trump doesn’t like The WHO;
It’s a Legal Matter beyond compare.
The Seeker of a brand new bill,
In a Magic Bus, has driven away,
And at 5.15, he’ll make a deal,
With Boris The Spider, in the UK.

Donald Trump doesn’t like The WHO,
His supple wrist is bound to crack;
He’s acting deaf, dumb and blind too,
And My Generation’s not Happy Jack.
See Me Feel Me Touch me Heal me,
Join Together, but in my view,
However much you think, I’m Free,
Donald Trump doesn’t like The WHO.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!