Thursday 15 August 2019

Echo Chamber

                     

Echo chamber

Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Can you hear
Hear
Hear
Hear
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Me
Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
For the many
Not the few
Strong and stable
Off the table
She relents
He’s on the fence
Tweet it text it
No deal exit
Second decider
Boris the spider
Giving it large
Cummings Farage
DUP
ERG
IRA
Join the fray
Divided nation
Demonstration
Confrontation
Provocation
Ever contending
Dollar ascending
Pound descending
Public spending
Slump impending
Trump befriending
Condescending
Tweets offending
Queen attending
Deal depending
Bluffing bending
Border defending
Union rending
ISIS blending
Never ending
Gammon
Snowflake
Project fear
I’m fucking
Out of here
Muslim
Christian
Infidel!
Communist
Fascist
Heaven
Hell
Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Can you hear
Hear
Hear
Hear
Me me me me
Me me me me
Me me me me
Me me me me
Me
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!